- These are fun and useful professional development courses and I have recommended them to my colleagues. Thank you for your feedback and for offering these independent study classes; they were exactly what I was looking for.
– Mary Gibbs, PA –
- I can’t tell you how happy I am for these two courses (Improving Writing Skills through Autobiographical Application and Improving Writing Skills through Writing Family Histories) you have created! I bought them as a birthday present for myself for self-healing and for recertification.
– Teresa Martinez, CO –
- I know in the few times that I have called, you always say, “Hello, this is Anne,” and immediately any tension that a student may have to a professor will disappear. I have said my praises to you about the course work many times in my writings. It has been a creative process, a most beneficial and enjoyable process. You have made a difference. Thank you.
– Richard Bueller, CO –
- Thank you for all the work you put into creating the course. It was a super experience.
– Martha Castaneda, TX –
- Thank you for your quality feedback and getting my work back to me so quickly! I enjoyed the course and look forward to taking more classes that you offer.
– Jarred Ratzlaff, CO –
- It has been lovely getting to know you via email. You write with a very beautiful voice! I sincerely appreciate your guidance and have enjoyed your class very much. Thank you for inspiring me.
– Hallie Kohn, WI –
- I hope you continue to develop English courses as I plan on taking just about everything you create. I have enjoyed your classes and have recommended you to several other teachers. Thanks again for the effort that you put into these professional development learning opportunities.
– Larry Hansen, CO –
- Your classes really make me examine how I can best use my love of reading in teaching every day!
– Judi Wright, CO –
- One of the best features of taking Creative Journaling is that I now have new ideas that I can take to my classroom and use with my students. I am excited to approach journaling with a new and improved attitude! I am also inspired to continue journaling on my own! Bravo, Anne, for creating another award-winning class!
– Jean Kernodle, CO –
- Thank you for the outstanding structure of this professional development course. I am completely honest when I say that I learned more from taking this class than any other situation that I could have imagined. I think the primary reason for this was that it was on my time at my pace. Every time that I picked up the workbook, it was because I was ready to do so (which can be difficult during the summer). Likewise, the direction of my focus was also something that I controlled. Again, thanks. I will definitely return the next time I need to obtain Continued Education credits for renewal of my teaching certificate.
– Mark Wassa, WI –
- I have had an absolutely wonderful summer working through my three courses for you (Good Books, Good Authors; Time to Read; and Using Picture Books K-12). Thank you so much for putting together such a wonderful program, which has already helped me immensely in my planning for the upcoming school year.
– Jean Cureton, TN –
- I feel as though I really needed the sort of reflection that this class (Self-Care and Renewal) offered as I go through the many changes I am currently experiencing in my life.
– Geoff LaPlant, CO –