About College Courses Online
College Courses Online provides high-quality distance learning for teachers with university level accreditation for graduate non-degree credit hours or continuing education units in an “anywhere, anytime” online independent study format . We are here for you, to help you meet your professional learning needs with a personal touch.
Courses are carefully designed to …
- be research based
- correlate to the Common Core State Standards
- give you exceptional learning opportunities, and
- qualify for graduate credits in association with nationally accredited universities to renew your teaching license, move up the salary scale or meet Highly Qualified in a content area.
Our intention is to enhance…
- content knowledge
- teaching effectiveness
- best practices
- student engagement and achievement
- and energize your career
And honor your time, your autonomy and individual preferences through…
- an “anywhere, anytime” self-paced format
- user friendly course materials
- choice in assignments
- flexibility to match your learning style
- self-pacing and the opportunity to finish a course in as little as 6 weeks or take up to a year, without due dates in between
- and create a personal and professional relationship with you and your instructor through dialogue and written feedback.
College Courses Online has been working with teachers across the nation and even around the world online since 1997, and in face-to-face classes as “Dr. Anne Goiran & Associates” since 1983.
We invite you to try us out. Many teachers do. And the real testimony is once teachers take a professional development course with College Courses Online, they come back for more. They say they wished they had taken the course earlier. They say they are feeling so uplifted, energized and excited to be in the teaching/learning business. They say they use what they learned from the course in the classroom.
We are proud to say we receive great reviews for our professional development courses.
Above all we aim to energize and nurture your passion for teaching and learning through stimulating ideas and tapping into your creativity through professional learning. We want to support you in the great work you do, to remind you that what you do everyday MATTERS!