Seattle Pacific University
Center for Professional Education
Seattle Pacific University offers graduate-level quarter hour credit for 4 courses offered through College Courses Online. Click on any course to register and pay.
- EDCT 5421 Making Sense of the Common Core (5 quarter credits) $122 per quarter credit.
- EDWR 5548 Using Nonfiction to Motivate Reading and Writing, K-12 (5 quarter credits) $122 per quarter credit.
- EDCT 5434 Book Study: Opening Minds:Using Language to Change Lives by Peter Johnston (3 quarter credits) $90 per quarter credit.
- EDCT 5446 Book Study: Text Complexity: Raising Rigor in Reading by Douglas Fisher, Nancy Frey, and Nancy Lapp (3 quarter credits) $90 per quarter credit.
For quarter hour / semester hour conversion please visit the Seattle Pacific University FAQ page listed under “Students”.
- Register directly with Seattle Pacific University. Choose the course in the list above. Register anytime. Call SPU if you have any questions 800-482-3848. Course materials are sent via email as a pdf as soon as you register.
- Work at your own pace. Correspond with your instructor by email. Complete your course in a few weeks or take up to 1 year from your date of registration.
- Upon completion of your course requirements, a grade will be posted with Seattle Pacific University. Please allow 6 weeks from the time you submit your coursework for the grade to post to your transcript.
- An official transcript can be ordered from your SPU Online Student Account. Set up your student account here www.spu.edu/banner or order a transcript by phone by calling 206-281-2034.