Colorado State University Online
Division of Continuing Education
Colorado State University offers graduate credit for12 of the courses offered through College Courses Online.
- Creative Journaling (3 cr. hrs.)
- Good Books, Good Authors (3 cr. hrs.)
- Read Aloud! (1,2 or 3 cr. hrs.)
- Time to Read (3 cr. hrs.)
- Time to Read: Professional Development (3 cr. hrs.)
- Improving Writing Skills through Writing Family Histories (3 cr. hrs.)
- Improving Writing Skills through Autobiographical Application (3 cr. hrs.)
- Self-Care & Renewal (1 or 2 cr. hrs.)
- Book Study: Opening Minds: Using Language to Change Lives (1 cr. hr.)
- Book Study: Text Complexity: Raising Rigor in Reading (1 cr. hr.)
- Using Picture Books, K-12 (3 cr. hrs.)
- Using Nonfiction to Motivate Reading and Writing (3 cr. hrs.)
- Register for your course(s) FIRST with College Courses Online Store.
- $360 per Course. $120 for Book Study Course. Register anytime.
- Upon course completion, request the CSU registration form and instructions from Dr. Anne.
- Graduate credit is $61 per semester credit hour paid to Colorado State University Online Division of Continuing Education.
- Courses on your transcript from CSU will reflect the prefix EDUC.
- Be sure to check if your grade is posted BEFORE ordering a transcript. Set up your RAM account here: https://ramweb.colostate.edu/registrar/Public/Login.aspx
- After your grade is posted for your completed course you may order a transcript from CSU http://registrar.colostate.edu/student-resources/transcripts/